Mooikloof Classes & Fees
|Class Type||Advanced Payment Rate||Drop-In Rate|
|Group Mat||R100 pp||R120 pp|
|Equipment Group (4-5 people)||R160 pp||R170 pp|
|Trio||R190 pp||R200 pp|
|Duet||R200 pp||R220 pp|
|Individual||R300 pp||R320 pp|
|Individual (Pensioner)||R260 pp||N/A|
|BootyBarre||R120 pp||R140 pp|
|Kiddies Pilates||R120 pp||R100 pp|
|Pole Art||R120 pp||R140 pp|
|Aerial Hoop||R120 pp||R140 pp|
|Rebound||R120 pp||R140 pp|
|Adult Ballet||R120 pp||R140 pp|
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- We encourage clients to pay for classes in advance. Advance payment qualifies for a discounted rate and it limits the administration with each class.
- All credits will be valid for 3 years from date of payment. We encourage all clients to make use of any credit within the month to experience the full benefit of Pilates. We will even accept a friend or family member to join in your place to make use of the funds.
- The ‘drop-in’ class fee will apply for any classes that are not paid in advance or any outstanding class fees. No classes on credit
- No classes can be booked until any outstanding amounts have been settled. No classes on credit.
- In the event that the client attends a class not specific to the type bought in advance, the applicable class fee will be charged for the type of class attended. The balance will be corrected with the purchase of the next advance payment.
- Booking is essential for ALL CLASSES, this includes GROUP MAT CLASSES.
- Any class on a public holiday will be on special arrangement between instructor and the client/s.
Cancellation of Classes
- Cancellation (for any class) must be done 24 Hours in advance, failing which the full class fee will be charged.
Duet & Trio Classes
- Should a client cancel a class with more than 24 hours’ notice (early cancellation), the remaining client/s will be charged for the type of class attended i.e. INDIVIDUAL or DUET class fee. We urge DUET and TRIO groups to confirm class attendance in advance. Alternatively the class type can change to an EQUIPMENT GROUP CLASS with no effect on class fees.
- Class cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice (late cancellation) will be charged according to the booking. Please contact the studio or your instructor directly to notify them of any cancellation.