- We encourage clients to pay for classes in advance. Advance payment qualifies for a discounted rate and it limits the administration with each class.
- All credits will be valid for 3 years from date of payment. We encourage all clients to make use of any credit within the month to experience the full benefit of Pilates. We will even accept a friend or family member to join in your place to make use of the funds.
- The ‘drop-in’ class fee will apply for any classes that are not paid in advance or any outstanding class fees. No classes on credit
- No classes can be booked until any outstanding amounts have been settled. No classes on credit.
- In the event that the client attends a class not specific to the type bought in advance, the applicable class fee will be charged for the type of class attended. The balance will be corrected with the purchase of the next advance payment.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
- Cancellation (for any class) must be done 24 Hours in advance, failing which the full class fee will be charged.
- Should an instructor cancel a class with less than 24 hours’ notice, the client will receive a complimentary catch-up class within the same week only.
- A class can be rescheduled if there is an agreed upon time between both parties within the same week.
- Rescheduled classes cannot be early cancelled, as the original 24 hour notice policy will apply.
- Booking is essential for ALL CLASSES, this includes GROUP MAT CLASSES.
- Pensioner classes at the discounted rate to take place between 10am and 3pm only, pensioner age is 65.
- Any class on a public holiday will be on special arrangement between instructor and the client/s.
PERMANENT RESERVED BOOKINGS
Clients may request to reserve a permanent time slot for a period of one (1) week with no payment. Thereafter the applicable class fee will apply to keep the time slot reserved.
DUET & TRIO CLASSES
- Should a client cancel a class with more than 24 hours’ notice (early cancellation), the remaining client/s will be charged for the type of class attended i.e. INDIVIDUAL or DUET class fee. We urge DUET and TRIO groups to confirm class attendance in advance. Alternatively the class type can change to an EQUIPMENT GROUP CLASS with no effect on class fees.
- Class cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice (late cancellation) will be charged according to the booking. Please contact the studio or your instructor directly to notify them of any cancellation.